Serves 4, 5-10 minutes Preparation
Smoothies are fabulously good for you; they taste good, and you get to use up your spare fruit and veg. Try our recipe for a Summer Berry Smoothie to keep you going through the week.
- 200g fresh Strawberries
- 200g fresh Raspberries
- 200g fresh Blueberries
- 200g Blackberries
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 Lime, juice and zest
- 100ml Water
- 200g Spinach
- 1 tsp Honey
- Sprigs of Mint
- Juice and grate the zest of the Lime.
- Place the Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries, Banana and Spinach with the lime juice and zest into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the Water and blitz again until all the ingredients have combined.
- If the smoothie is a little sharp for your taste, add the Honey and blitz again.
- Pour the Summer Berry Smoothie into a glass, and sprinkle the top with any leftover berries and a sprig of Mint.