This refreshing rum cocktail is perfect to serve for friends at a party.
With only five ingredients this cocktail couldn't be easier to prepare at home - enjoy!
Ingredients for 1 glass:
- 2 measures White Rum
- ¾ measure fresh Lime Juice
- ½ measure Sugar Syrup
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water to top-up
- Crushed Ice (put some ice cubes in a robust plastic food bag and smash using a rolling pin)
- Add the mint leaves to the bottom of the tumbler and lightly muddle ('muddle' means crush using the muddler, wooden spoon or the end of a rolling pin).
- Add the rum, lime juice and sugar syrup then half-fill the glass with crushed ice and stir with a long spoon.
- Add some more crushed ice and stir again then top-up with soda and serve with straws.