Serves 2, 10 minutes Preparation
With soothing flavours of marzipan and sweet vanilla, Disaronno, the original Italian liqueur, creates a fun and grownup dessert with a true taste of Italy!
- 50ml Disaronno
- 100ml of milk
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 3 ice cubes
- 50 ml cream, whipped
- Sprinkling of coco powder or granulated coffee
- 6 whole coffee beans
- Place the Milk, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Disaronno in a blender with 3 ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and then pour the mixture into a tall glass.
- In a separate bowl whisk the Cream until it is thick and whipped.
- Scoop the Whipped Cream on top of the Disaronno Milkshake.
- Dust with Coco Powder or Granulated Coffee.
- Place the whole Coffee Beans on top, to decorate.
- Serve and enjoy! Buon Appetito!