1. Brown beef in a large casserole dish
2. Dissolve stock cubes in water and pour into pan
3. Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper
4. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour
5. Stir potatoes, carrot, celery and onion into the casserole
6. Dissolve cornflour in 2 tsp cold water and stir into stew
7. Cover and simmer for 1 hour
8. Serve with crusty bread
Thank you very much to our sponsored blogger Rhianna Olivia for providing this recipe. Absolutely delicious!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN