1. Sprinkle chicken with rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large oven proof nonstick skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
4. Remove chicken from pan; cover and keep warm.
5. Add chorizo and cook until lightly browned
6. Add onion and bell pepper; cook for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. Add rice, tomato, paprika, saffron and garlic; cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
8. Return chicken to pan.
9. Add broth and salt; bring to boil.
10. Wrap handle of pan with foil, cover pan;.
11. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
12. Stir in shrimp, asparagus, and peas.
13. Cover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until shrimp are no longer translucent.