1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2. Add the garlic and the spices and cook for a further 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Use a stick blender to blitz the soup to make it smooth.
5. Add in the cooked pork, kidney beans, frozen vegetables and red pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Serve immediately with some grated cheddar cheese and tortilla chips for dipping.
A great big thanks to our sponsored blogger "My Fussy Eater" for providing this recipe, it's totally delicious!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN