1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2. Add the garlic and the spices and cook for a further 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Use a stick blender to blitz the soup to make it smooth.
5. Add in the cooked pork, kidney beans, frozen vegetables and red pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Serve immediately with some grated cheddar cheese and tortilla chips for dipping.
A great big thanks to our sponsored blogger "My Fussy Eater" for providing this recipe, it's totally delicious!