1. Peel and roughly chop the onions, 2 carrots and 2 celery sticks
2. Place in a large stock pot with chicken carcass
3. Cover everything with cold water and bring to the boil
4. Simmer for 1 hour and skim off any scum
5. About 20 minutes before the stock is ready, make the base of the soup
6. Peel and chop the remaining carrots and celery
7. Peel and finely chop the garlic
8. Place the butter in another pan and add the garlic, carrots and celery and cook for 5-10 minutes
9. Remove the chicken carcass from the stock and strain the stock through a sieve, into the veg pan
10. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes
11. Add the greens and cook for 10 minutes further and serve
Need more help? Watch our handy video!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN