NOTE: The Winter Beef Stew recipe is here if you need the ingredients!
1. Heat the oil in a large shallow pan, then fry the garlic very gently for a minute or so.
2. Add the wine and cook for another couples of minutes.
3. Stir in the leftover beef stew, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, rosemary and oregano. Use a fork to break up any big lumps of beef, carrot or potato.
4. Bring the sauce to the boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes, until it’s thickened slightly. Check the seasoning, and add salt and pepper if needed.
5. Meanwhile, put a big pan of water on to boil for the pasta. Salt it generously, then cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Once it’s tender, drain immediately.
6. Serve the hot pasta with the ragu spooned on top. Finish with grated cheese!
A really big thank you to our sponsored blogger Little Miss Katy for providing this recipe. This ragu is sooooo tasty!