NOTE: The Winter Beef Stew recipe is here if you need the ingredients!
1. Heat the oil in a large shallow pan, then fry the garlic very gently for a minute or so.
2. Add the wine and cook for another couples of minutes.
3. Stir in the leftover beef stew, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, rosemary and oregano. Use a fork to break up any big lumps of beef, carrot or potato.
4. Bring the sauce to the boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes, until it’s thickened slightly. Check the seasoning, and add salt and pepper if needed.
5. Meanwhile, put a big pan of water on to boil for the pasta. Salt it generously, then cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Once it’s tender, drain immediately.
6. Serve the hot pasta with the ragu spooned on top. Finish with grated cheese!
A really big thank you to our sponsored blogger Little Miss Katy for providing this recipe. This ragu is sooooo tasty!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN