1. Take your leftover chilli con carne and warm through on the hob*
2. Preheat oven to 180C degrees
3. Lightly oil a baking dish
4. Dollop some of your warm chilli con carne in the middle of one tortilla wrap
5. Scatter over some cheese and wrap up
6. Place the tortilla in the baking dish
7. Repeat until you have used up your mix and tortillas
8. Scatter with more cheese and cover with foil
9. Bake for 15 minutes
10. Remove foil and place back in oven for 5 minutes to brown
11. Remove from oven, pour over crème fraiche and salsa
12. Dig in!
*you can just use and cook a normal pack of mince if you don't have leftover chilli con carne
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN