Pigs in Duvets with Honey Mustard Dip
On the sofa watching Home Alone - simply add these tasty pigs in duvets for the best snack you’ll have all Christmas. Trust us.
- 16 sausages
- Ready roll puff pastry
- Oil for greasing
- 1 egg yolk, whisked to glaze
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of Vinegar
- Pinch of Paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Wrap up your sausages in a strip of puff pastry – wind it round like a corkscrew.
- Chill them in the fridge for 10 minutes (or can be done overnight if prepping).
- When ready to cook, glaze them with your whisked up egg yolk then pop into the oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Whilst cooking mix up your dip using the ingredients listed. Combine in a bowl.
- Then they are ready to eat – just make sure you get in there quick before they all go.
Ready to try this Pigs in Duvets with Honey Mustard Dip recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.