Cranberry Sauce and Stuffing Potato Skins
The famous Christmas buffet is what we look forward to all year! Add these potato skins for the ultimate Christmas spread.
- 6 potatoes
- 12 stuffing balls
- 120g of cheese
- 12 tsp of cranberry sauce
- Chop your potatoes in half lengthways and pop them in the oven until cooked.
- Once cooked scoop out the centre of the potato and add it to a bowl and roughly mash.
- Break up your stuffing in to chunks and roughly mash with your potato.
- Add your filling back into your potato skins and top with cheese then bake for around 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Then add on your cranberry sauce and enjoy.
Ready to try this Cranberry Sauce and Stuffing Potato Skins recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.