Banana, Cinnamon and Maple French Toast
The most magical morning of the year! Make your Christmas extra special with this French toast recipe.
8 slices of brioche
1tsp of vanilla extract
100ml of milk
2 tbsp caster sugar
2tsp of cinnamon
2 bananas – chopped into slices
- Whisk together your eggs milk and vanilla extract.
- Dip in your bread and coat evenly.
- Heat some butter up in a pan and start to fry the bread until golden and crispy each side.
- Mix together the sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl and coat the sliced bananas.
- Add your bananas to a pan with some melted butter and cook for 2 minutes until lightly caramelised.
- Serve the French toast topped with cooked banana and drizzle over your maple syrup! The perfect way to start the big day.
Ready to try this Banana, Cinnamon and Maple French Toast recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.