Baileys Hot Chocolate
We have the perfect way to warm up this Christmas. Level up your hot chocolate game with this Baileys Hot Chocolate recipe.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 80ml milk
- 1 generous dollop of whipped cream
- Garnish: chocolate sprinkles, cookies, brownies - any anything else you love!
- Heat your milk and add the cocoa powder, mix to create that chocolatey goodness.
- Pour this into your favourite mug and add 50ml of Baileys Irish Cream.
- Add a generous dollop of whipped cream and garnish with all your favourite festive toppings.
Ready to try this Baileys Hot Chocolate recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.
Please drink responsibly