Baileys Espresso Martini
Fancy a new twist on the simple Espresso Martini recipe? Try this festive Baileys Espresso Martini.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
- 25ml espresso
- 3 coffee beans (to garnish)
- Cocktail shaker
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Measure out your Baileys, Smirnoff Vodka and expresso and put into the shaker.
- Shake to mix this all together.
- Strain into your favourite martini glass.
- Garnish with the coffee beans and serve.
Ready to try this Baileys Espresso Martini recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.
Please drink responsibly