What’s a better pick me up than a Baileys Coffee? The right amount of smooth Irish cream and a kick of coffee.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 150ml coffee
- Garnish: cocoa powder
- Grab your favourite coffee mug/glass and make a 150ml of black coffee.
- Now add the Baileys Irish Cream.
- Stir this all together to make the creamiest coffee and sprinkle on some cocoa powder for a hint of chocolate.
- Now sit back and enjoy this winter warmer.
Ready to try this Baileys Coffee recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.
Please drink responsibly