1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Sieve together the flour and salt, then mix together with the butter and sugar using a wooden spoon to form a smooth paste.
3. Roll out the mixture on a floured surface to approx ½ cm thick and cut into your chosen shape.
4. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper (or a silicone mat if you have own) and mark with a fork if so desired – if gives a nice professional look.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until the biscuits are a light brown colour. Once cooked place on a cooling wire and sprinkle with sugar.
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN