1. Start by preheating your oven to 180 degrees and greasing your loaf tin
2. In a bowl now cream together your butter and sugar until super smooth. Then add your eggs in one by one until completely mixed in
3. Now it’s time to mash together your bananas along with your milk and vanilla extract
4. This can then be added to your creamed butter and sugar until just incorporated
5. Next step is to add your dry ingredients. Add your flour, baking powder and salt and mix together slowly until just mixed (don’t overmix this)
6. Now for the fun bit! Add your Nutella to a bowl and microwave for about 15 seconds until runny
7. You will then add the Nutella into the batter and swirl it around once the batter is in the tin
8. Let your loaf bake for 50-60 minutes and then cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes until you cut! Enjoy with some extra added Nutella on top!