Makes 1 Cheesecake, 10mins preparation, ready in 3 hours
This quick and easy Malteser Cheesecake is a delicious treat for friends and family occasions (or just for a Tasty Tuesday!). You can make this as one large cheesecake or you can use a silicone muffin tray to make individual portions - then you don't have to share!
200g Maryland cookies
200g digestive biscuits
125g Salted Butter
200g Ricotta/Mascapone/cream cheese
150ml Double Cream
75g Caster sugar
Maltesers treat bag crushed (leave a few whole for decoration)
- Put the cookies and biscuits in food processor and blitz.
- Melt the butter and add to the cookie and biscuits and the honey and mix.
- Put into a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin – Leave to set in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Mix cheese and cream, sugar and crushed Maltesers and smooth over the base.
- Place in the fridge for two hours until set. Add your leftover Maltesers to decorate.