NOTE: Double the biscuit base part of the recipe if you're using an 8 inch loose bottom tin!
1. Put the Jammie Dodgers into a food processor and blitz into a fine crumb. Pour in the melted butter and whizz up again until well combined.
2. Tip the biscuit mix into a lined loose bottom tin, pack the biscuits down using (the back of a large spoon usually works well!).
3. Place the tin in the fridge whilst you make the cheesecake filling.
4. Remove the bowl from your mixer, scoop in the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla. Mix together carefully using a spatula (so that you don't get covered in icing sugar!)
5. Then, pour in the chilled creme fraiche and double cream, place the bowl back on the mixer, then use the whisk attachment to whip it all up until the mixture is thick enough to hold itself.
6. Pour a third of the cheesecake mix over the Jammie Dodger base, then blob some raspberry jam around and swirl it using a tooth pick, then scatter half the raspberries. Repeat this for the second third of the cheesecake mix. Then pour the final third on top and smooth using a spatula. Place in the fridge over night.
7. Once the cheesecake has set, whip the cream for the decoration. Place the double cream, vanilla and icing sugar into your mixer, using the whisk attachment whip until thick.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a plate. Put the whipped cream into a piping bag with a 1m nozzle, then pipe whippy style cream round the edge of your cheesecake. Scatter a mix of Jammie dodgers and raspberries in the centre to finish!
A big thank you to @saltandvanilla for baking and photographing this stunning Jammie Dodger Cheesecake!