Our sumptuous chocolate brownies are fabulous served warm after dinner with ice cream but are equally delicious when enjoyed cold and make a great addition to a picnic or lunchbox.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C then lightly butter a high sided baking tin and line with baking paper.
2. Whisk together the eggs and caster sugar to create light foam then melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl placed over a pan of boiling water. Stir continuously until completely melted and be careful not to over heat the chocolate as this will cause it to split. Once melted remove from the heat.
3. Sieve the flour and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl and fold into the egg mixture carefully before adding the melted butter and chocolate mix.
4. Roughly chop the pecan nuts and the white chocolate and add the mixture – if you are using white chocolate chips simply add them whole.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes until the brownies are baked and set.
6. Allow to cool slightly before cutting - but brownies are best served warm! - then dust with cocoa powder and serve with vanilla ice cream for a delicious, gooey treat!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN