It doesn't get much more decadent than this delicious Chocolate and Biscoff Mousse!
Ingredients (Serves 8):
- 200g Lotus Biscoff Smooth
- 200g dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 200ml whipping cream
- Heat the chocolate and Biscoff together in the microwave or a bains-marie until melted. Leave to rest before stirring to blend.
- Separate the eggs and beat the whites until stiff. Set aside. Whip the cream and set aside.
- Add the yolks one by one to the chocolate and Biscoff mixture, stirring thoroughly after adding each yolk.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the mixture and then fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon the chocolate and Biscoff mousse into 8 glass dishes and place in the refrigerator to firm.
Top tip! Add a splash of rum or whisky to the mousse for a grown-up version!