For the Base:
1) Blitz the biscuits to a fine crumb
2) Add melted butter and blitz again
3) Press into bottom of an 8”/20cm Deep Springform Tin
4) Chill for 20 minutes
For the Filling:
1) Melt the Chocolates till smooth
2) Whip together the Cream Cheese and Icing Sugar till smooth
3) Add in melted chocolate and whip till smooth
4) Add in double cream and whip till thick
5) Mix with spatula to make sure its all incorporated
6) Fold through Cadbury’s Heroes
7) Spread over biscuit base
8) Leave to set for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight
For the Topping:
1) Melt together the Dark Chocolate and Double Cream in a microwave till smooth in 10 second bursts
2) Spread over cheesecake top creating drips on the sides
3) Add on Cadbury’s Heroes
4) Sprinkle over your favourite sprinkles
A huge thank you to Jane's Patisserie for providing this amazing recipe!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN