1. Preheat the oven to 170C.
2. Beat the bananas, oil and butter together in a large bowl using a wooden spoon.
3. Once these ingredients have been combined, add the sugar and eggs then mix until smooth.
4. Add all the dry ingredients and mix well – make sure there are no lumps! - then place the mixture into a large loaf tin or into a muffin/fairy cake tin and bake for 35minutes
5. Once baked turn the loaf/cakes out onto a cooling wire and once cool dust the loaf with icing sugar using a sieve.
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN