400g Ambrosia Devon Custard
100g White Chocolate Chips
1 Egg Yolk
6 Tsp Caster Sugar
Fresh Raspberries for Garnish
1. In a saucepan, heat the custard until just simmering.
2. Add the chocolate chips and stir until fully dissolved.
3. Allow to cool a little before whisking in the egg yolk.
4. Pour and divide equally into 4 ramekins.
5. Leave to cool to one side and form a skin.
6. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to chill and set.
7. Sprinkle 1½ tsp of caster sugar over each ramekin and spread it out with the back of a spoon.
8. Using a kitchen blow torch to caramelise.
9. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve immediately.