1. Make the tomato sauce by heating the olive oil in a small saucepan with the chopped garlic and frying gently until golden.
2. Add the passata and season with salt and pepper. Add several chopped fresh basil leaves and cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes.
3. While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain.
4. In a large frying pan melt the butter, then add the crushed chilli flakes and the pasta. Toss well, making sure that all the pasta is well coated with butter. On a high heat toss the pasta with the tomato sauce, adding the cream at this point. Add the vodka, toss again and remove from the heat.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve immediately.
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN