1. Preheat oven to 200C degrees
2. To create the seasoning, in a small bowl, add olive oil, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt. Mix together.
3. In a large bowl, add the diced sweet potatoes and the olive oil seasoning. Toss to coat the potatoes with the mixture.
4. Spread the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. In the meantime, add water to a small saucepan. Bring water to a boil. Add quinoa to the pot. Cover and return to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 10-12 minutes (or until liquid is evaporated).Then fluff quinoa with a fork.
7. Assemble the bowls! Quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans, roasted red pepper, red onion, avocado, corn, and then drizzle with dressing of your choice.
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN