Makes 6 – 8, 15mins Preparation, 15mins Cooking
Deliciously textured veggie patties. A fantastic alternative to shop-bought veggie burgers and wonderfully cheesy.
- 45g Plain Flour (may need a touch more)
- 1 free range egg
- 190g tightly packed, chopped cauliflower florets (into small chunks)
- 150g chopped mushrooms
- Handful of fresh flat chopped parsley
- 50g grated cheese
- 50g or so breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbs chopped spring onion
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs oil for frying
- salt and pepper
- Heat a dash of oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium high heat. Cook cauliflower until softened, and add mushrooms, cook until flecks of gold appear.
- Empty pan of veggies into a bowl and then mix in everything else.
- Shape some of the mixture into a burger and place in the same fryingpan with a little oil on medium heat. Repeat until no more space is left.
- Fry burgers on each side until golden, then flip, cook until golden, and plate.