SERVES 2, PREPARATION TIME 20 MINUTES, COOKING TIME 40 MINUTES
This is a true breakfast treat. Either sampled before the start of a busy day, or enjoyed as a leisurely weekend brunch, The Full English Breakfast provides a great start to the day, any day!
- 6 Sausages
- 2 large Tomatoes, halved
- 12 medium Mushrooms, sliced lengthways
- 1 can Baked Beans
- 2 slices of buttered Toast
- 4 slices of Bacon (smoked or unsmoked)
- 2 large Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350F/Gas mark 4.
- Place the Sausages onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 30-40 minutes until they turn a dark golden brown and are cooked through.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, halve the Tomatoes and chop the Mushrooms.
- Fry the Bacon with the mushrooms and the halved tomatoes, and in a separate frying pan fry the Eggs.
- Heat the Baked Beans in a saucepan until bubbling gently.
- Toast and then butter the Bread.
- Remove the sausages from the oven. You can remove any cooking grease by blotting them with kitchen paper.
- Serve the Full English Breakfast, and enjoy with a good dollop of Ketchup or Brown sauce.