Serves 4, 5 minutes preparation, 10 minutes cooking
Forget boiling all of the goodness out of your carrots - add some sweetness to your roast dinner with some simple honey-glazed carrots thanks to our recipe.
- 2 bunches baby carrots, washed and topped and tailed
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp clear runny honey
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to serve – optional
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and blanch the carrots for 3-4 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the butter in a small frying pan and add the carrots and honey. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, until the carrots are glazed.
- To serve, stir in the coriander if using then serve with your choice of roast.