Spicy Air Fryer Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
Whether enjoyed as a side dish or included as part of a buffet, these buffalo cauliflower wings are a veggie delight that are full of flavour and perfect for sharing.
- 50g plain flour
- 200g buttermilk
- 1 medium cauliflower (around 750g)
- 100g hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon garlic granules
- Ground Black Pepper
- In a bowl, combine the spices (paprika, cumin, garlic granules) with the flour, buttermilk. Add a good amount of salt and pepper too, then mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Remove the cauliflower leaves and cut into florets. Add the cauliflower to the mix and coat the cauliflower fully.
- Put the cauliflower florets in your air fryer in a single layer so the florets are not on top of each other, shaking off any excess batter as you do this. You may need to cook these in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes at 170C, turning over half way through. Make sure they are golden brown on the edges.
- While they are cooking: combine the hot sauce, olive oil and honey/syrup in a bowl.
- Once the cauliflower florets are cooked, mix in with the hot sauce so they are all coated.
- Return the cauliflower to the air fryer for a further 6-9 minutes until hot and cooked all the way through.
- Voila! All cooked and ready to be enjoyed!
Ready to try this spicy air fryer cauliflower buffalo wings recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.