Quick & Easy Greek Style Salad
The perfect salad for a refreshing and healthy side dish. Easy and quick to make, but still bursting with flavour.
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 420g of tomatoes, chopped
- 100g drained black olives
- 100g Greek Feta cheese, crumbled
- 75ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- A pinch of oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, put in the chopped red onion, tomatoes, olives and feta. Mix!
- Make the salad dressing by mixing the olive oil, vinegar and oregano (top tip: shake it in a jar with a lid for it to be fully mixed together).
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top, and black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy as a yummy side dish!
Ready to try this quick & easy Greek style salad recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.