Cheesy Garlic Air Fryer Bagel Bites
Bite-sized, cheesy, garlic-y and quick to make… what more could you want in a snack? Check out this tasty bagel hack below.
- 2 plain bagels
- 2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 75g parmesan
- Olive, or garlic oil, to drizzle
- First, slice your two bagels into circular ‘chips’.
- Add your chopped bagels into a bowl.
- Now, it’s time to spice it up a little bit: add two teaspoons each of garlic granules and parsley, as well as 1 teaspoon of oregano. Add the parmesan too.
- Shake it up a bit! Then, drizzle with an oil of your choice, and toss together to coat the bagel bites.
- Air fry at 170C for five to eight minutes, until your bites are crispy.
- Now they’re ready, serve with your favourite sauce (how about a garlic dip) and enjoy!
Ready to try this cheesy garlic air fryer bagel bites recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.