Serves 4, 5 minutes prep, 15-20 minutes cooking
Turn some pork chops into a great meal by making a simple yet classic honey and mustard glaze and cooking them until they are gorgeously caramelised. Serve with your favourite veg to make a tasty week night meal in under half an hour.
- 4 pork chops
- 1-2 tbsp wholegrain mustard (depending on the level of spice you want)
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high temperature.
- Mix the mustard and the honey together and set aside. Next, season the Pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides then place under the grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and turn them over. Spoon the honey and mustard mixture evenly onto each of the chops then pop back under the grill for a further 10-15 minutes until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with some grilled vegetables and some cous cous or, for a twist on a Sunday roast, serve with roasted potatoes and vegetables.