Serves 4, 15 minutes Preparation, 15 minutes Cooking
Zucchini or ‘Courgetti Spaghetti’ is a healthy alternative to pasta. Served with fresh basil, pesto and mozzarella, this is a fresh and tasty dish!
- Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 tsp Pesto
- 2 large Courgettes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Mini Mozzarella balls
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper seasoning, to taste
- With a wide peeler, slice the Courgette into thin ribbons
- In a large frying pan heat the Oil and fry the Onions until golden and soft.
- Add the sliced courgettes and toss in the pan on a gentle heat for 5 minutes, until they soften.
- Add the Pesto and Salt and Pepper seasoning and stir through gently.
- Serve the Courgetti Spaghetti with the fresh Basil Leaves and Mozzarella balls scattered on top.