Serves 4, 10 minutes prep, 15 minutes cooking
This is a quick, easy and delicious meal the kids can join in with making, to show Dad some love this Father's Day.
- 4 chicken breasts halves
- 1 Orange
- Olive Oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Florette Salad
- Grate orange peel into a bowl
- Spray large ridged grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high until hot.
- Meanwhile, combine 3/4 of the bbq sauce, Dijon, and 1 teaspoon orange peel, and season with salt and pepper; reserve 1/4 cup sauce for serving
- Place chicken on grill pan; cook for 5 minutes, turning once. Generously brush chicken with remaining barbecue-sauce mixture;
(5 minutes on each side, turning every minute and basting as you go)
- While chicken is cooking, mix tomatoes with the florette salad
- When the chicken is cooked through serve with the side salad