Makes 12, 5 minutes preparation, 20 minutes cooking
Our Quick and Easy Pancakes recipe is the only one you need this Pancake Day to make the perfect pancakes for everyone to enjoy with their favourite fillings!
- 140g Plain Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 200ml Milk
- 40g melted Butter
- Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Butter for cooking
- Start by making the batter. Add the flour to a large mixing bowl then crack the eggs in and beat vigorously until the mixture is smooth. Slowly add the milk whilst still whisking to avoid any lumps forming until all the milk has been added and the batter is smooth.
- Next, mix in the melted butter – this gives the batter a lovely consistency and a rich taste. Rub your chosen frying pan with the oil/butter using some kitchen paper then place over a medium-high heat. Once the pan is up to temperature add some batter into the pan then tilt it to ensure the bottom is all covered. Fry for 30 seconds – 1 minute until the top begins to bubble then flip (using a spatula to be safe or by tossing it if you feel brave!) to cook the other side.
- Keep the pancakes warm by layering on a plate between layers of kitchen paper and placing in an oven on a low heat.
- Serve with your favourite filling!