1. Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
2. Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
3. Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
4. When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go
5. Once the pancakes are cooled slightly, spread 1 tbsp Nutella hazelnut spread evenly over each pancake
6. You could also add on some chopped fruit if you fancy!
7. If you want to make them bite-size, roll up the panckes and then slice each roll into 1-inch pieces