1. Mix 3 tbsp of the butter with half the cinnamon and then mash together in a bowl
2. Then in another bowl, beat together the egg, milk and remaining cinnamon.
3. Sandwich 2 slices of hot cross bun together with the cinnamon butter. Repeat with all the hot cross bun halves.
4. Dip the hot cross buns in the egg mix and leave to soak for a few seconds
5. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan until it’s foaming.
6. Place the hot cross buns into the frying pan gently, and cook for 1-2 mins each side until light golden (you may need to do this in two batches). Press down on them as you cook to ensure they are thoroughly fried.
7. Serve each portion topped with berries and a drizzle of maple syrup (or a preferred topping of your choice!)
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN