1. Boil the eggs in a pan of hot water (3.5 minutes for soft boiled, 4.5 minutes for a firmer boil, 7 minutes)
2. Once cooked, carefully scoop the eggs out of the water with an egg-scoop and plunge into cold water then leave for one minute. This will prevent the egg from over-cooking in any residual heat!
3. Pop your bread into a toaster
4. Take toast out and butter
5. Add marmite (if desired!)
6. Slice the toast into soldiers
7. Serve with the boiled eggs for dipping!
Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowmen, Beats Headphones, Apple iPads and, our grand prize, a 65" Samsung Curved UHD TV are up for grabs!
Help Santa find the three missing presents scattered around our website.
When you find a present, click on it to keep it safe and move onto a new page to find the next one. Once you've found all three, fill in the form that will appear to enter the competition!
Find three Christmas presents and WIN