These three-ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies can be made on any budget!
Ingredients (Makes 16):
- 200g Independent Peanut Butter
- 170g Caster Sugar
- 1 large Independent Egg
- Pinch Independent Table Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking parchment.
- Add the peanut butter, sugar and salt to a bowl and mix well. Add the egg and mix well until you've formed a stiff dough.
- Scoop out small balls and place on the baking trays, leaving plenty of room between portions. Press down slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until golden around the edges. Cool on the baking trays for 15 minutes until transferring to a wire rack.
Chef's Tip! After step 3, these cookies can be frozen for up to 2 months. For even better value on these cookies why not make in batches and freeze for when you need them?