Cauliflower can be a delicious and healthy alternative to rice - try it and see!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 500g Independent Mince
- 1 tbsp Independent Olive Oil
- 1 Independent Onion, finely diced
- 1 tin Independent Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 jar Independent Chilli Con Carne cooking sauce
- 1 Independent Cauliflower
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a wok and add the onions, frying until translucent.
- Add in the mince and brown.
- Pour in the chilli con carne cooking sauce and kidney beans.
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the chilli is simmering, throw the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it becomes a rice-like consistency.
- Fry off the cauliflower rice in a frying pan for 5 minutes or until warm.
- Serve immediately.
Chef's Tip! Top with a generous dollop of sour cream and chopped spring onions!