Serves 4, 10mins Preparation, 25mins Cooking
This is such a cheap and easy meal to create and will go down a treat with everyone. Perfect for a warm, hearty brunch.
• 500g potatoes, peeled and chopped
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 onion, roughly chopped
• 340g can corned beef, cut into cubes
• 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• baked beans and a little curly parsley, roughly chopped, to serve (optional)
- Put the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for about 6-7 mins, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the onion for 3-4 mins over a medium heat. Add the potatoes and corned beef, and push down with a spatula to crisp up, cooking for about 5 mins. Turn the mixture over, trying not to beak up the meat and potatoes too much, then add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook for another 5 mins, pushing down to crisp the base again. Season a little, then serve with baked beans and a sprinkling of parsley, if you like.