Serves 4, 30mins Preparation
A cool, fresh chutney that takes seconds to make. Ideal to top fiery curries or as a dip for poppadoms or Onion Bahjis.
• 250ml/8fl oz natural yoghurt
• ½ cucumber, grated or finely chopped
• large handful mint leaves, chopped
• large pinch salt
• ½-1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Wrap the grated cucumber in a tea towel and squeeze out any excess water.
- Mix together all the ingredients and serve chilled as an accompaniment to any curry or as a dip for poppadoms or our delicious Onion Bhajis.