A well-cooked fillet of fish makes for a delicious plate of food, and we've got a fantastic recipe for you to try.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4 Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Olive Oil, for drizzling
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Capers
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 350g Brown Rice
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Arrange each salmon fillet on a square of tin-foil, scatter with garlic, chilli, and capers and top with sliced lemon, a pinch of salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Roll the foil up to form an air-tight parcel.
- Cook the brown rice according to the packet's instructions.
- Arrange the salmon parcels on a baking tray and place in the oven. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, depending on the size of the fillets.
- Serve immediately with your choice of steamed vegetables.
Chef's Tip! Brown rice takes a bit longer to cook than white rice, so make sure you read the packet's instructions before you begin!