If you're after a quick and easy, healthy vegetarian option then look no further. Buy fresh, or use up leftover vegetables to make this delicious wrap!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 Red Onion, quartered and then separated
- 2 Aubergines, cut into small chunks
- 2 Bell Peppers, cut into small chunks (use any colour you like!)
- 1 Courgette, sliced thick
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 150g Goat's Cheese, sliced
- 100ml Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Large handful Fresh Coriander
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Add the onion, aubergines, peppers, courgette, garlic, olive oil and white wine vinegar to an oven-proof dish and place in the oven. Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven briefly, then arrange the roasted vegetables, avocado, goat's cheese and coriander in the wraps. Fold up and serve warm.
Chef's Tip! This is a great way to get kids involved with the cooking - they'll love being able to build their own tortillas!