1 x pack of PastaPiing fusilli
2 tbsp cream cheese, or vegan alternative
½ mug frozen peas
5 cherry tomatoes
To serve: zest of 1 lemon, grating of cheese (or dairy free alternative) & seasoning of salt & black pepper
1. Cover frozen peas with water and microwave for 1 minute
2. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
3. Gently squeeze the pouch to separate the pasta
4. Tear the top corner open to 2 cm
5. Start your 90 seconds PastaPiing Fusilli in a 700W microwave
6. Drain the peas
7. Stir the cream cheese into the pasta then add the peas and tomatoes
8. Sprinkle with lemon zest and cheese, season with salt & black pepper and enjoy!