These Apple & Cinnamon Crisps are great for a guilt-free snack, and you won't believe how easy they are to make!
Ingredients (Makes 20 Crisps):
- 1 large Granny Smith Apple
- 1 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to about 110C - you want to bake these low and slow!
- Remove the core of the apple, then using a sharp knife or mandoline slice very thinly, so that the hole where the core was is in the centre of the crisp.
- Mix the sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl, then add the apple slices, one at a time, lightly covering them in the sugary mixture.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment and then bake for two hours, flipping the slices halfway through.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and allow to cool.
Chef's Tip! The low and slow method works brilliantly with lots of different fruit. Try experimenting with pears, bananas and pineapple!