Serve up some tasty tacos for your party guests this Halloween.
- 500g of minced beef
- Old El Paso Taco kit
- Grate cheese (lots!)
- Tin of Kidney beans
- 2 red peppers
- Chopped coriander
- Sour cream, guacamole and salsa for topping!
- Fry off your mince beef with red onions, until mince is brown.
- Add in your chopped red peppers and stir fry for further 4-5 mins.
- Then sprinkle in your taco seasoning to get the flavour going!
- Grab your Tacos from the Old El Paso kit and start stuffing with your delicious mixture.
- Then add on your cheese and dips and a small amount of chopped coriander. Voila - you’ve got yourself some terrifying tacos!
Ready to try this Terrifying Tacos recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.