Snickers Mini Werewolf Cupcakes
- 1 box (15.25 oz) vanilla cake mix
- 6 (3.6 oz) Halloween Fun Size And/Or Minis Chocolate Halloween Candies, chopped
- 1 tub (16 oz) dark chocolate frosting
- 48 small candy eyes
- 24 chocolate chips
- 48 peanut halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; fold in chopped Snickers.
- Scrape 2 tbsp batter into each muffin cup, reserving remaining batter for another use.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely on rack.
- Spoon frosting into piping bag fitted with small star tip. Starting from center, pipe spikes all over top of each cupcake to resemble fur, ears and whiskers of “werewolf.” Decorate each cupcake with 2 candy eyes, chocolate chip for nose and 2 peanut halves for fangs.
Tip: For more elaborate decoration, pipe red mouth onto each cupcake with store-bought tube of red icing.
Ready to try this Snickers Mini Werewolf Cupcakes recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.