Scorched Cauldron Cocktail
A cocktail with a twist, perfect for Halloween! Spook your guests with this Scorched Cauldron Cocktail.
- Ice cubes
- 125ml crème de cassis (with black food colouring)
- 100ml vodka
- 250ml pomegranate juice
- 4 dashes of orange bitters
- 8 blackberries
- 1 tbsp of honey (or golden syrup)
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice cubes, crème de cassis, vodka, pomegranate juice and bitters.
- Shake thoroughly and divide between 4 glasses.
- Thread some berries onto a cocktail stick and place one in each glass.
Please drink responsibly
Ready to try this Scorched Cauldron Cocktail recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.